PDA

View Full Version : Aspire Code 11

terryjones
06-06-2009, 12:45 AM
Has anyone created a file in Aspire, then try to reopen it and a error message comes up and states something like: this file can not be opened because it was created in Aspire 2.0
Code 11 ?
I created the file in Aspire 2.0 but there must be a glitch with Aspire 1.0 still on the hard drive? I cant figure it out. I do get frustrated because I have to re-create the file over again. I was cutting a file last night and needed to stop a improve the next cut. so I closed shopbot software and tried to open the Aspire file and I got that error message. I had to redo the entire file and get a new piece of stock and start over.

Thanks in advance,
Terry

rcnewcomb
06-06-2009, 01:15 PM
Windows may be launching Aspire V1 instead of Aspire V2 when you double-click on the file to open it.

Try opening Aspire 2.0 first and then choose File/Open and have multiple versions of a program on disk.

I have found that Windows can behave strangely when you double-click on a file to open.

terryjones
06-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Thanks Randall,
I only have one icon for Aspire on the desktop just so I would not make that mistake. It does not happen often. but it is frustrating. I have also tried going to my start bar and open version 1 to see what happens and it gives me the same error message.

Terry