PDA

View Full Version : Run rime error on preview mode

msantos
06-24-2007, 11:44 PM
hi,

i am trying to run preview mode using both vcarve and part wizard files but i keep getting a run time error message 58.

what is this and how do i get rid of it. have installed latest sb 3.5.1 and upgraded the firmware in my prs standard (48 x 96)

thanks

srwtlc
06-25-2007, 12:09 AM
Martin, I'm not sure what that message is, but first try installing the latest version 3.5.3 (update the firmware again too).

msantos
06-25-2007, 04:02 AM
Done that. also had suggestions from shopbot to delete .ini file. but cannot find any ini files in C:\Programfiles\shopbot\shopbot3\shopbot.ini.

what to do what to do!

bill.young
06-25-2007, 05:04 AM
Hey Martin,

* Is there anything unusual about your setup? Did you install the Control Software to the default location? Are you running files over a network or from a USB stick or CD?

* The easiest way to delete your ini file is to use the UR command to reset things. It will delete the ini file and also the log files if you want.

* When do you get that error? When the Previewer is loading or when you try to run a file? Do you get the same error with all files that you try to Preview, like the ShopBot logo file in C:\sbparts?

* Is any other software running at the same time?

* Was there any other information in the error message?

Bill

msantos
06-25-2007, 09:15 AM
hi bill

thanks for the reply, i call support and spoke to scott and he had me delete some files in and preview mode is working now.

thanks