PDA

View Full Version : TurboCad Cam

srwtlc
01-29-2002, 09:50 PM
I received this e-mail today, thought that we Botters may be interested.

TurboCADCAM Coming soon

IMSI is pleased to announce the coming of a new addition to the TurboCAD Family of products! New TurboCADCAM brings ease-of-use and flexibility to the manufacturing industry at an affordable price. TurboCADCAM breaks down the often time-consuming Computer-Added Machining process that machinists often face. Now, when time is everything, the machinist will be able to look to TurboCADCAM for a simple, powerful, affordable and fast CAD to CAM solution that will automate their design and tooling processes.

Get a sneak-peak at TurboCADCAM at WESTEC, Advanced Productivity Exposition, March 18-21, 2002 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, Booth #819. Let us know you’re coming and we’ll send you a FREE PASS! pr@imsisoft.com (mailto:pr@imsisoft.com)

CAM Survey: If you work in the manufacturing industry, WE NEED YOUR INPUT! Please take our short survey. Thank you in advance for your support.
Start the CAM Survey (http://www.turbocadtoday.com/cam_survey)

David Fisk
01-29-2002, 11:59 PM
YeeeeHaaaa! I can't wait to see it. I've been using Turbocad for a long time and have been reluctant to switch because of learning curves. Having a Cam version would make design a lot easier.