View Full Version : Help tell me what i've got.

shovel3d
08-03-2008, 06:58 PM
Just got this on e-bey will pickup next week
I'm posting a picture of it. It needs to be rewired an new cp. Any imfo anyone can give me
on it.

brucehiggins
08-03-2008, 08:26 PM
Very strange! Assembled outdoors!???

cmagro
08-03-2008, 09:40 PM
I've done enough Photoshop work to know this bot is not sitting outside. The slope of the land by itself is a give-away. Front leg does not look right and there is no evidence of it digging into the dirt at all. It's low rez but I brought it into Photoshop and too many edges have false shadows.

Not that it means anything...seller may have just wanted to give it a nicer background than a messy shop but be careful anyway...and if any form of a cashier's check was involved in the transaction let me know...cashier's fraud was attempted on me via ebay.

myxpykalix
08-03-2008, 10:06 PM
looks like it is just the table and yes it looks like a photoshoped picture. A table for $250.00 is also a little funny. Aren't they about $2,000? I can't figure out what those things on the far rail sticking up are?

Before i paid for it i'd check him out. Get his name and call shopbot to see if he was an owner.

thewoodcrafter
08-03-2008, 10:39 PM
Looks like an old PR machine with 2 Z's.
The uni-strut is the give-away.

ljdm
08-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Looks just like mine - PR. Only difference is my shop floor is covered in sawdust, not sod!

shovel3d
08-22-2008, 01:07 AM
The picture was real, thats where it was setting when I picked it up this past weekend.The struts
show a little wear, he put new cables on. All the wires are in good shape.It sat out side for awhile so the motors I wont know until I get the G540 & power supplies. Its in my shop but have to move a lot things around, I'm hopping to get it up and running in the next couple weeks.Got a couple jobs got to get out first.