PDA

View Full Version : Ray Chapman in Hospital

joe
02-13-2007, 08:21 PM
Our good friend and contirbuter Raymond Chapman was taken to the hospital today with chest pains and ended up with angeo-plasti on three arteries.

His son Mike reports he's recovering nicely. He's ready to go home.

Thoughts and prayers are needed.

Get well soon my friend.

donchapman
02-13-2007, 08:42 PM
Thanks for letting us know,Joe.
I had a great visit with Ray and Mike a couple of weeks ago at their outstanding studio in Temple, Tx. and am looking forward to hearing Ray talk about signs at Wayne Locke's Austin Camp ShopBot soon.

zeykr
02-14-2007, 09:31 AM
Get well soon Raymond!

joewino
02-15-2007, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the nice words.

Sunday morning I was sitting in Bible class thinking about all that I had to do the next weeks and it was like God poked me in the chest to remind who was in charge. I was taken by ambulance to the the emergency room and then Tuesday had three stints put in to repair blockage to my heart. Thankfully, there was no damage done to the heart muscle.

I got out of the hospital yesterday afternoon and was back here in the studio this morning. I am feeling fine and everything seems to be working just like it was designed.

I'll be at the ShopBot Camp in Austin.

john_l
02-15-2007, 10:30 PM
Great news Raymond. Welcome back. I'll take this opportunity to to tell you I have enjoyed your posts here and articles in Signcraft for many years now. You take care.

John Hicks
www.signtruck.com (http://www.signtruck.com)