PDA

View Full Version : The nearly complete guide to eCabinets

stephen_baker
06-05-2009, 07:35 AM
Does this guide provide enough information to start building your own library of cabinets.

Stephen

thewoodcrafter
06-05-2009, 10:29 AM
Absolutely.
Don't let the title fool you.

dlcw
06-05-2009, 10:59 AM
The guide is fantastic! I got it in conjunction with the 2 years for the price of 1 year one line video training. The video training is incredible and expands on the book.

The combination of book and video will take, at least for me, the learning curve down to a couple of weeks instead of a couple of months. Dennis, at eCabinets, has done a excellent job on the whole package. As you get more and more into the eCabinets software, the capabilities are incredible.

I would recommend the book - and video training - with no hestitation.

Don Thomson
Diamond Lake Custom Woodworks, LLC
http://www.diamondlakewoodworks.com

training@thermwood.com
06-05-2009, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the "kudos" on the Guide and the videos. Both have been quite an undertaking, to say the least. Soon, I'll be onto the next episode of eCabinets, Version 6.

In terms of "The Nearly", the title is indicative of the power of eCabinets. I doubt that one book could ever come close to illustrating or explaining the entire potential of this software. It is still improving and expanding.

Thanks, again,

Dennis L. Englert
Manager of Product Training
Thermwood Corporation
training@thermwood.com (mailto:training@thermwood.com)

P.S. The subscription service does include updates for the guide in an electronic (.pdf) format and the online videos will be updated, as well as a video on "New Features" will be posted.

stephen_baker
06-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Thanks Don and Roger for the replies, I will order the book this afternoon and will look at buying the video access later.

Stephen