View Full Version : Thank YOU Jamie!!

jhicks
05-20-2006, 08:28 AM
The difference between customer service and GREAT customer service was once again exhibited last week by Jamie who went the extra mile to help me out. It seems a collet shipped surface rather than next day air and I found out about the error 30 minutes prior to my customer arriving to run parts. ARGH#$#%. Well mistakes happen but the measure of a great attitude and superior service is "What they do about it when it happens". In this case Jamie was right on the issue, made a few calls, lined up another collet near me at Onsrud, and had it ready for pick up by the time my customer arrived. Fortunately we were able to run some other parts on the order as my son went to pick up the collet and we didn't miss a beat. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! As if that wasn't enough, I received a message hours later from Jamie just checking to make sure everything worked out as planned. Now that's a true commitment to making sure a customer is taken care of. Just another example of why Shop Bot is a pleasure to work with and what a great attitude and genuine concern for those of us who are fortunate enough to have them as part of our team.
I have attached photos of the finished products which are slotted covers and drilled covers in a research test system for (believe it or not)rat and mice cages made in polycarbonate and polypropelene. (RF tests so no metal parts)Of course once the speed and feeds were dialed in, they ran great and all were completed by the same evening. And yes, we know that the rodents will think those holes are swiss cheese and chew through them but hopefully that just means replacement parts will be needed.
Great Job Jamie, We really appreciate it :-)