PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking into leasing a Shopbot and have questions

rww
08-17-2009, 07:49 PM
My company is looking into leasing a shopbot. Is there anyone out there that has done this in the last month or so that would like to share some info with me?

lto
08-17-2009, 08:43 PM
If you happen to be close to SE PA we may have one available for you to use, or are you looking at a lease to buy situation?

coach
08-17-2009, 09:06 PM
Jason, drop me an e mail if you would like some insight from my experience. I will exchange telephone numbers with you.
David

courtney2018
08-18-2009, 01:11 AM
Jason,
I just went through all that. If you look on Shopbot's site you'll find a page for financing. They list several people that do leasing. It's somewhat misleading, because it's not really a lease. And the interest numbers on Shopbot's site isn't anywhere near realistic. It's a loan. The financial institution of your choosing pays for it, it gets shipped to you and you pay the financing people.

I just went through all of that with no luck. I'm a start up company, which means my company is 3 years old or under. I actually just started in January of this year. The ONLY deal I was able to get was 100% for 32 months for $10,000. I also have around a 750 credit score. Banks just aren't loaning money unless you're already rich.

What I ended up doing was using a promotional offer from my credit card company. They gave me 1.9% interest for a year, and 6% after that.

Good luck!

ed_lang
08-18-2009, 08:42 AM
Talk to your local banker. I got approved from several lease companies and when it was all said and done, I bought a new machine and worked with my local banker. This has been in the past three weeks so it is current information.

Good luck