PDA

View Full Version : Payment on a sale

ron_varela
02-13-2009, 05:06 AM
Shopbot: let’s talk shopbot, look at your records and decide that in fact that I have had an influence in helping sell your CNC machine.
Tell me it is not true that I did not spend my time in providing the community where I live with a machine that would be helpful in their business.
My records show that I sold 65 machines and only got credit for an upgrade to a rack and pinion by Chris Burns.
Elizabeth told me that I would receive $100.00 for every machine sold and she kept her word for the first 10 I sold then she moved on or retired?
I now wish to collect the remainder of an agreement made by shopbot by a posting by Shopbot for any machine sold there will be a $250.00 per sale.
The post only says a demo or a sale of a machine.
I have in my possession the names and address and phone numbers of the people that bought a machine and will state that they have indeed came to my shop and have indeed bought a shopbot.
I have emailed my request to your office and mailed the hard copies and still have not received any payment.
So now I ask again in an open forum where you announce you will pay people here for helping sell a machine, do you wish to keep your word?
After 10 years of keeping my word by helping it would be nice if the other party would keep their word.
Fell free to email me or call.
Ron Varela.
Now everyone knows why I am a little spiteful, as a marine I keep my word, as a consumer I am pleased.

This is what was offerd.
http://www.talkshopbot.com/forum/messages/312/36173.html

And my post back then, and still no reply.

Forum Admin
02-13-2009, 07:34 AM
Business discussions between parties should be taken private.