PDA

View Full Version : Necesidad de ayuda e información de español...

paco
07-12-2005, 11:39 PM
Hi fellows Botters!

I've received a e-mail yesterday from a Spanish person that need help and infos about ShopBot tools and the machine.

I've exchanged breif message through the help of a translation WWW site with him... I've suggest him to simply post a message here on the forum so maybe someone could help him better than I (since I don't master Spanish) or to directly contact ShopBot in the hope that someone there could speak Spanish...?!

In our last exchange this evening, I believe he consider my offer to post his message here in the forum in the hope that someone could help him in case he needed help about the forum (since it's english)... anyway here our exchange so far...

-----
Him(???)

"Hola Paco:

Podrias ayudarme? Necesito hacer contacto con personas que hablen español y que esten trabajando con maquinas cnc de shopbottolls, ya que estoy intersado en empezar un negocio y me atrae mucho esta maquina. Me ayudarias tu o conoces a alaguien que pueda hacerlo? Te agradezco que me ayudes. GRACIAS."

-----
ME(Paco)

"¡Buenos días amigos español!

Utilizo un sitio Internet de traducción ti para responder... te
sugiero fijar tu mensaje directamente sobre el foro y hay de buena
oportunidad para que algún uno que habla courament el español ti
responda... puedo fijarlo para ti si tiene de la dificultad con tu
addresse electrónico para que ti se responda directamente...

Tiene -tu contactar el fabricante; quizá él algún uno que habla el
español...

¡Buena suerte!

Si esta traducción conviene, puedo quizá seguir intentando
ayudarte..."

-----
Him(???)

"Agrega tu mi direccion al foro, por favor. Gracias."

-----

If anyone feel comfortable with the Spanish langage, please contact him so he could join the fun with us all!

I plan to offer him further help and infos with the use of the WWW translation site...

OH!... here is @ adresse msjo777@yahoo.com (mailto:msjo777@yahoo.com)

¡Gracias ustedes!

8-)

tff_ariel@adelphia.net
07-13-2005, 08:27 AM
Hi, Paco, tell hem to contactme at tff_ariel@adelphia.net (mailto:tff_ariel@adelphia.net)
And I well help with all the questions he may have

Thanks
Ariel