PDA

View Full Version : TRADING SPACES

rookie432
10-06-2003, 02:42 PM
Just a quick note. Cought the show last night and Bill ya did us proud. Just wish you woulda got more than 8 seconds of airtime. By the way what happened to the signature Bill Young TEE Shirt and Jeans? Ya looked all dulled up to get dusty.

OHIO Bill

rookie432
10-06-2003, 02:46 PM
I just saw on another post that that was Chris??
I hope I didn't just embarass myself? I sure thought it was Bill. Feel free to correct me. It happens all the time so I'm used to it.

OHIO Bill

bill.young
10-06-2003, 03:17 PM
Hey Bill,

It was Chris. ShopBot wouldn't let me do the show...they were afraid I'd be whisked off to Hollywood before I could finish up the new Bill's Corner article!

p.s. You going to make it to Bill P's Camp?

bjwat@comcast.net
10-06-2003, 03:30 PM
Hahaha!
You guys are a riot!

I wonder if it we re-air? I regretfully missed it last night.

-Brady

beacon14
10-06-2003, 04:23 PM
I think it shows again on Saturday.
But for a 2 hour show you only get 10 seconds of ShopBot. Fortunately, we all know what it looks like.
The finished pieces looked great!

rookie432
10-06-2003, 04:27 PM
Brady,

I guess there will be an encore presentation this Saturday. Stay tuned.

Bill,
Ha, My apologies. I guess it is up to you and Chris to decide who the compliment goes to.

Alas no on the Joisey Camp. Made it to Ohio Camp.
I'd really like to get over and see you guys but the bittersweet truth is "I've Got Too Much Shopbot Work to Finish"
I'd really like to go to Gene's for the indexer demo. Heck I sure would like to pick Bill P's brain for that matter as well. Maybe I could bring all my work over and we could knock it out in two days with all the experienced botters out there. (shameful campaign for free labor...ha)

Ohio Bill

bill.young
10-06-2003, 05:31 PM
Hi Bill

No apology necessary, but I'm surprised that you made that mistake. Everybody knows that I'm WAY better looking than Chris!

Willis Wharf Bill