Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Jersey Camp Shopbot

andy@upperdeckboats.com Guest

Thanks Bill your Camp was fantastic. Had a great time and really enjoyed meeting others in the shopbot family of craftsman. One of my personal challenges is finding new ways to make money with my robotic employee and the camp opened my eyes to some new ideas and opportunities.

To ALL who attended...
    Many thanks to everyone who came to this year's Camp! In particular I'd like to thank Ted Hall, Bill Young, Ron Brown, and Chip Marshall who all gave us a hand by presenting sessions.I'd also like to thank Paul Nielsen for sending us the great samples of his Metalia metal finished products, they were a big hit!
    Each Camp is different, and this year's group was no different. We had quite a few experienced 'Botters and some more potential new owners all blending in very nicely. The level of sophistication during the "show and tell" session has risen significantly over the last few years, and it shows that people are really fine tuning their skills on the machine. The questions were intelligent, the groups were productive, and I'm hoping that some of the allliances formed here carry on afterward.
    If anyone who attended has pictures they'd like to share, please pass them along to either me, or Bill Y. and we'll get them posted somewhere on the web site. Bill P.

RonV Guest

Bill P: wish I was there sounds like you had a good show.
    Ron V

Camp Pix???
    I know there were a bunch of people taking pictures during the Camp, but we haven't seen any of them yet! Shopbot has asked me to provide some shots for the web page, so if any of you have pictures you'd be willing to share with everyone please send them to either myself, or Nancy @ shopbottools.com. If you forward them on to Shopbot directly please try to identify anyone included in the pictures..Thanks..Bill P.

Pix on the web site!
    Nancy has placed a bunch of pictures on Shopbot's
    web page from ALL of this year's Camps. Many thanks to those who sent us the images...