Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missing programs

load Guest

Default Missing programs

i just purchesed a probe and was looking for the files *programs* to make it work and i only found one that was listed and it happens to be the one program im not needing to use if anyone could help me as in directing me to where i can get the other programs or if you can post on here that i can copy past them type of thing it would help me get on my way,,,

here is a list of the programs.
    S_DXF3D.sbp
    S_PRBSBP.sbp
    S_PRBDXF.sbp
    S_PRBPOLY.sbp

the 2 major programs im looking for are the S_DXF3D.sbp and the S_PRBDXF.sbp

Thank you for your time
    Load

What version of software are you using, Windows or DOS?
    Dale

New windows version posted this week and downloadable now has the copy program in the virtual tools library Looks good, have to run to verify but a good answer to what your looking for

load Guest

Im runing the dos Version of shopbot, useing the probe to trace an outline of one part to put it in a cad program so i can turn around and spread it out on a 4x8 pieace of plywood, the original is about 12"x12".

Load

Paul, I don't have SB loaded on this particular PC at home, but I recall having faced a similar problem to yours before. I also came here to the Forum to ask about the files and there was egg on my face when I was pointed to a different folder to the one I was looking in. Have you done a "Find" on your PC? (Seem to remember they were in the SBparts folder because they are .sbp files?)

load Guest

yup i did the serch throu the whole network and it didnt find any that i listed,,, any other ideas to how i could obtain them, and at this moment in time i open to try anything ;)

Load

I checked My compuets that I design in, with no luck, But my drive computer is partioned and I know I have them there, so I will try and get them to you today at some point.
    Dale

I mailed you all the files except the last one, because I can't find a "poly" on my drive. They were in c:\sbparts, just next to c:\sb200

load Guest

thank you so much i recived them!!!.

OK,,I am tring to hook up a probe,,And I have looked in sbparts & tired under viral tools, do not have, the same programs,,Paul needed,,