Thread: Help me finish this...

Threaded View

Default Help me finish this...

Recently I was challenged to try to create a document/lesson on router bits. This challenge was precipitated by questions asked on the forum by both newbies and more experienced users. I, and I'm sure others assume people know what we know, so when we give an answer to a question we cause more confusion.

When I answer a question, It's based on my circle of experience... recently, an answer I gave on the forum was kindly corrected by another with more experience. This is what I hope to achieve with this document/lesson. I'm putting it out for peer review and correction.

It is my hope that this can be a resource for educators, hobbyists, and professionals alike. I intend that no previous knowledge is assumed, and if a topic is not thoroughly covered, direction to more information can be given. To the experienced professional... what knowledge would you like to assume a new hire has? Help me document it here.

Your suggestions are welcome both on the forum and by PM. And please, let me know if you don't wish to have your name included in the list of contributors.

Steve
    EDIT:
    Please go to later posts in this thread to get updated versions of this document. SG
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by steve_g; 03-10-2012 at 07:10 AM. Reason: encourage updated document download